No Servers are popping up!

If you are experiencing problems with the mod here is the place to ask for help. Bug reports are also welcome here.
FBinfantry

No Servers are popping up!

Post by FBinfantry » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:34 am

There are no servers on the list when I try to play the game...It's just empty. I do have source sdk base 2007 installed. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Hawke

Re: No Servers are popping up!

Post by Hawke » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:28 am

Hello FBinfantry, welcome to the forums.

Make sure that you have the right version of bg2 installed. The current version is Battle Grounds II 2.2 If you don't already have it, you can grab it from our moddb page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/battle-ground ... -installer

Additionally you can try viewing servers from the main Steam page. Steam Browser>View>Servers>Battle Grounds II 2.2

Let me know how it works out for you.
I hated to have to kill them all, but they had to be taught a lesson.

FBinfantry

Post by FBinfantry » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:59 am

I checked on steam and there was one server for battlegrounds but there were no people in it? Is that the ONLY server?

Hawke

Post by Hawke » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:35 am

No, there are seven last time I checked, the most popular ones being 12th, 29th and 33rd. Here is a screenshot of what my server browser list looks like.

That being said the majority of players tend to be European, and peak play times are during European hours. If you keep having issues I can get you the server IPs and you could connect directly through the dev console.
I hated to have to kill them all, but they had to be taught a lesson.

FBinfantry

Post by FBinfantry » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Ok...I see them, Thanks! I will find the european times and make sure they're not to crazy to play at.