Server Uses Different Tables

If you are experiencing problems with the mod here is the place to ask for help. Bug reports are also welcome here.
Chucksince1988

Server Uses Different Tables

Post by Chucksince1988 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:36 pm

I got all my issues fix and even servers show now :). Except, I can't play still. When I join it says the servers uses different tables than me. What gives ?

klifsnider

Re: Server Uses Different Tables

Post by klifsnider » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Chucksince1988 wrote:I got all my issues fix and even servers show now :). Except, I can't play still. When I join it says the servers uses different tables than me. What gives ?
Are you sure that you are on the latest version of bg2? This error message only displays if you're on an older version.
There was an installer for bg2 2.2 and then a patch to 2.3. Did you install both?

Chucksince1988

Post by Chucksince1988 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Yeah bro, I installed both. Hell it would not work at all until I installed the bg 2.3 on top of the 2.2 ... it was all messed up until I did that. UNless somehow it fucked up but I seeked it out and installed it on top of the bg2 mod folder in sourcemods foler.

klifsnider

Post by klifsnider » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Chucksince1988 wrote:Yeah bro, I installed both. Hell it would not work at all until I installed the bg 2.3 on top of the 2.2 ... it was all messed up until I did that. UNless somehow it fucked up but I seeked it out and installed it on top of the bg2 mod folder in sourcemods foler.
Okay, the only solution would be to reinstall.
If you're feeling lucky, try re-applying the patch on your current installation first (make sure to overwrite existing files). Then try again.

If it still doesn't work, just reinstall bg2 from scratch.