Nathan Hale

Re: New clases for Bg2

Post by Nathan Hale » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:51 pm

French are popular apparently.
Battle Grounds: Since 2001

Akella

Post by Akella » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:05 pm

Hallo! Sorry for my bad English ,it is not my native language. I try to create Ukrainian-Russian community,unfortunately, we still collected a few people because a lot of people don't know about this wonderful Projects. We decided that it will be cool to see such classes like:

1.Grinaders- only muskets are boring, and grenades will add some dynamics
2.Cavalery- Horses mmmmmm it will be fantastically. I know that there are no games which use Source eng. with horses but if you could do it, it would be incredibly
3.Engineers- people who can create trenches or barriers that would protect the troops , but need big map and line battles
4.Nativ Americans with Bow- i think a lot of people like archery

It just my oppinion which classes i woul'd like to see. But you decide create this classes or not ^^

Hawke

Post by Hawke » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:56 am

Hi Akella, thank you for your suggestions, it's always great to hear feedback from the community!

Grenadiers (with grenades) are being considered for future updates, as well as expanding on the role of the native class, which could include a bow as a weapon. However Cavalry is simply not possible in the source engine. As for Engineers a class like that would not work well in that fast paced melee environment of Bg2.
I hated to have to kill them all, but they had to be taught a lesson.