Objectives

ToyCop

Objectives

Post by ToyCop » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Not sure how many of you are playing the new Fist Full of Frags. But they've got a few
non deathmatch maps that are pretty rad that could be adopted to this game. Snow mentioned the idea
of a horse drawn carriage, or I think even a boat down a stream. Needing protection from team, while the other tries to
keep it from its destination. Just an Idea. No idea if it could even be used in bg2.

Hawke

Re: Objectives

Post by Hawke » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Thanks for the suggestion Toycop, objectives like those are used in a quite a few games, and yes we have dicussed adding them in to the next versions of bg2. We're considering a few new game modes to add into the game once we have a stable release on 2013.
I hated to have to kill them all, but they had to be taught a lesson.

Akella

Post by Akella » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello guys! I with my small russian language community worked with file called BG2_russian and we translated English commands into the Russian, so all Russian language people can understand this comand. So if you want, i can send you this file and you will change it, of course if you want it! )I know that my English very poor but translete some commands i can)

Awesome

Post by Awesome » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:33 am

Such a file would be very much appreciated. Even if the development team doesn't use it, it would still be nice for you to post it.

Akella

Post by Akella » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:51 am

Unfortunately i can't post in this forum txt file and screens but i can get you link to my google disk and you can download it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzmFei ... sp=sharing