2.4 Update Feedback

VisualMelon

2.4 Update Feedback

Post by VisualMelon » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:28 am

Good day all,

I'm sure I speak for all the dev team when I said that we'd love to get some feedback on the 2.4 update, now that everyone has hopefully had a chance to set it up and try it out. We are keen to hear about any bugs that we seem to have introduced, and what you think about the Round Summaries and other changes. It would also be nice to hear about how the installation went, because we had some issues with that during the 2.3 update, and I know certain members of the team went to a lot of effort to mitigate these this time round.

I'm also keen to hear about any bugs that may be from before my time (I've been told about a couple of such long-standing issue in game, but my memory is poor, and I never get round to filing these things), but try to report those in their own topics, so we can keep this listing relevant to 2.4 and recent concerns. Naturally, feel free to report bugs and provide feedback in their own topic any time, it's extremely useful to have clear descriptions of issues (and how you might have worked around them), and we can do a better job if we know what aspects you like (and perhaps would like to see expanded), and anything you think we could improve.

Subjective feedback is welcome, we want to know how what you think, not just what you think is broken!

Cheers,
VisualMelon
"I returned to the battery and spat out my teeth: I found only two."

3DDEATH

Re: 2.4 Update Feedback

Post by 3DDEATH » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:47 am

there is already a thread that says 2.4,

VisualMelon

Re: 2.4 Update Feedback

Post by VisualMelon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:20 am

The other thread is a support thread, rather than feedback - we'd really rather like some subjective feedback, and this doesn't really fall under the canopy of support (granted, bug reports could fall in either sub forum).
"I returned to the battery and spat out my teeth: I found only two."

Darktum

2 4 Update Feedback

Post by Darktum » Sat May 18, 2019 12:39 pm

user feedback would be a nice feature and a forum about reviewing mx products like performance parts, gear, and bike accessories